Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Bioshock for Xbox 360

My word, it's been over a week since I've posted something that I've wanted. It's not that I've forgotten about this site, but I'm working on some really big things, and this just kind of hit the back burner. I'm back though! Just in time for the holiday season, eh? Anyway, today's product is a video game, and quite a popular one at that. It's a great deal too. Today, I'm featuring Bioshock.

Bioshock is a great Xbox 360 game. I've got a funny story about how I got my system, but that's for another day. In Bioshock, you are exploring an underwater utopia that has been ravaged by scientific experiments. Dead corpses lie everywhere, and around every corner genetically altered mutants are waiting to ambush you. As you travel through the city, you must acquire new weapons, upgrade the ones that you have, and use all of your cunning in order to survive. In the end, you must decide whether to exploit everyone in order to survive, or risk everything in order to try to save the survivors?

If you're a first person shooter fan, and you don't have this one yet, you've got to go pick it up right away. Why is that? Well, there is a deal over at Amazon. If you buy Bioshock, you can pick up The Darkness for free!!! That's a buy one get one deal... and you know that's not something you're going to get all the time.

Bioshock is selling for $49.99, saving you $10 right away. Don't forget to pick up the Darkness for FREE. Of course, both are available in my Astore!

If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my feed! Purchase today's item from my Amazon Store!

No comments: