Saturday, November 17, 2007

Black Friday Deals

In preparation for Black Friday, Amazon has announced that they will have a Black Friday Page up with all of the deals that they will be offering. My Deals widget located at the top of the page will now display deals that Amazon is offering. Of course I will still add items to my store, because I love writing about those things when I have time. However, check back here for the deal of the day, just in case you're interested!

Also, in addition to this, Amazon is now offering the customer vote once again. There are a lot of great deals to be had here, including a 46 inch 1080p flat panel television for just $716. That's a pretty freakin sweet deal!! Other things, such as the hard to find Nintendo Wii are also available. Make your votes now so that you can get a chance for these great deals!

Why waste your Black Friday waiting outside in a parking lot? Buy at Amazon and save yourself time and money! Personally, I won't be taking part in Black Friday this year. I'll be at Madison Square Garden, taking in a great hockey game, and spending some time with my girlfriend. You can read about the game over at my hockey blog, Lets Go Terriers, if you're interested! Also come back here for your holiday guides!! I'll be preparing those soon! 5 items for each type of person I can think of!

No comments: