Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Aliph Jawbone Bluetooh Headset

Today's featured product is the Aliph JawboneBluetooth Headset. This is another product that I would like but do not own. The wired headset that I am currently using is just getting in the way too much. I sit on it, constantly have to untangle it, and it's just annoying sometimes.

So what is it about the Aliph Jawbone that makes it so appealing? First off is the incredible design of the product. It just looks amazing. Designed by Yves Behar, it currently comes in three colors (all available in my A Store!). The silver or black are the ones that I would recommend. It is extremely lightweight, at a paltry 1 oz! It also can be worn on either ear, and comes with several ear loops to accomodate this.

Second is the technology. The Aliph Jawbone features noise cancelling technology to deliver the clearest sound in a Bluetooth headset. This technology, developed for DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) adjusts as the conditions around you change, making sure that you have the clearest possible sound on both ends of the call. The Aliph Jawbonealso detects when you are speaking, so it knows when to enhance your voice, and also automatically enhances the incoming voice on the call.

The Aliph Jawbone is one of CNET's highest rated bluetooth headsets, and has received nothing but rave reviews. I will be picking one up very soon, and I am sure that I will be pleased with it. Go out and get yours today!

The Aliph Jawbone runs between $85 and $120 on Amazon. It's a bit pricey, but I think its definitely worth it!

If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my feed! Purchase today's item from my Amazon Store!

No comments: