Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Apple iWork 08'

Today's product will go great with the new Mac OSX if you've purchased that already. This is something that I'm really interested in getting, and always have it in my hand but don't quite pick it up. As soon as I get my new Mac, this will be one of the first things I buy for it. Ladies and gentlemen, Apple's iWork '08.

Apple iWork '08 is a productivity suite designed by apple to compete with Microsoft Office. While MS office is a great product, I think that there are some things that it could do better. Apple iWork '08 fills in these gaps. Featuring three programs, all aptly named. Pages, Keynote, and Numbers. After have experimented with these, you can tell that these are well designed products that work extraordinarily well.

Features of Apple iWork '08 include:

  • Apple's productivity suite for the Mac, iWork '08 includes three applications: Pages '08, Numbers '08, and Keynote '08
  • Powerful word processing and page layout with 140 Apple-designed templates with Pages
  • Effortlessly create stunning presentations, complete with Apple-designed themes, cinema-quality animations, and voiceover narration with Keynote
  • Create compelling spreadsheets for everything from family budgets and event planning to invoices and complex financial reports with Numbers
  • Import and export compatibility with Microsoft Office
There is so much more information available on this product. You just have to check out the page on Amazon to see it all! I've seen this in action and its incredible what they've managed to do. And you don't even have to worry about compatability, because it all works with MS Office as well! It's been 2 years since Apple has made upgrades, and you know that they were just waiting for Leopard to come out! But I'm sure that the wait was worth it!

All of this comes at a much cheaper price than MS Office. You can get this whole suite for just $69.99 and free shipping! The family pack is just $10 more! Of course Apple iWork '08 is available in my Astore!

If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my feed! Purchase today's item from my Amazon Store!

No comments: