Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bose Quietcomfort 2 Headphones

Today's item is a little pricey, but its one that I own and I think it's great. You can see them over there on the left, the Bose® QuietComfort® 2 headphones. These babies are comfortable, thats for sure. And they sound incredible too. That's not quite detailed enough for here (even though it should be).

When do I use these headphones? I use them almost every day. Whenever I watch a movie on the laptop (on which I am blogging), and when I listen to music while I blog. They were made for use on airplanes, and let me tell you, they work great for that. When you turn them on, the drone of the engine practically disappears, and you can listen to your music, watch the movie, or sleep in peace. Turning them on brings you into your own little sanctuary.

My only gripe about them is that they can't be used unless they are turned on. They are extremely comfortable and should please audiophiles. Here is a list of features and technical details for the Bose® QuietComfort® 2 headphones:

  • Offers unmatched combination of noise reduction technology, audio performance and comfortable fit
  • Patented Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphone technology fades background distractions
  • Now with enhanced audio performance and styling
  • Lightweight and comfortable; convenient fold-flat design
The Bose® QuietComfort® 2 headphones are a great investment for people who are truly into sound and willing to put some money into it. They are sold for $299 on Amazon. The over the ear version, the QuietComfort 3, is $349. Of course, both sets are available in my Astore!

If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my feed! Purchase today's item from my Amazon Store!

1 comment:

whatagem said...

Hello Joe! Thank you for offering to feature my eBay items. Was it the pic of my face burn that made you feel sorry for me? (lol)

My eBay ID is whatagem123

eBay has a widget that shows a seller's items in a scrolling slideshow--I have one in my own blog on the right sidebar. (I think you can simply move your move over it and it will say Get a Widget Like This or something like that)
Or I can send you some pics, write ups, or whatever.

I could really use the exposure; tired of face burns!

I really appreciate it! And no need to worry about your reputation for recommending me to your readers; just check out my ID feedback. Everything we sell is brand new, sealed. Thanks again!


I will check out the other things you mentioned. Yeah, I write for a hobby, but c'mon, who doesn't wish they could write for a living? I mean, just look at my face burn! I gotta find something else! :-D