Sunday, October 14, 2007

Welcome!

Hi everyone, and welcome to my product information blog. That's me on the right there. This blog is kind of an experiment from me (Most of my blogs have been experiments). In advance, I WILL be monetizing this site with Adsense and Amazon Ads. I'm going to be providing pretty much a review on a product that I am actually interested in. Let's see how much I can make from this. I can't say that it is all reviews, because some of the products I will not own myself, but is rather my opinion, and why I want it. If it is successful, I will move it over to wordpress with its own domain AND many more benefits for my readers.

You can help out here, and provide comments, especially if you have the product. There are always people out there who are interested in getting reviews of products before they buy them. However, please try to be as honest as possible. If something sucks, make sure that you state that. That way, you can be the most helpful to other people up there.

If you are interested in providing a review or opinion for a product, please let me know. I will be more than happy to post your reviews. Any companies that are looking for products to be reviewed, please contact me and I will be happy to do a review or provide an opinion of your product.

Finally, please keep in mind that my reviews will be my own personal opinions. It will take some of the pressure off of my movie blog, which I want to clean up, and make less ad filled. I am also by no means a professional reviewer (yet), so if you disagree with me, that's ok. Just leave a comment and let me know why!

I hope you enjoy your time here. In the meantime, while you wait for my first review, please take a look at my other blogs!

Intermission at Work
- My movie blog, with reviews and experiences that I've had working at the movie theatre.

To Infiniti and Beyond
- My make money blog, keeping track of interesting news in the blogosphere, and also tracking my own monetization of blogs online!

No comments: