Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Logitech VX Revolution Mouse

I'm starting to like this whole featuring products that I own. Don't worry, I'll still post the ones that I like, but I think that writing about one that I have is a good way to build credibility... which I hope that you think I have!! Today's product is the Logitech VX Revolution.

The Logitech VX Revolution is a great wireless laser mouse. It works with a wireless receiver that is powered by USB. The mouse itself is powered by a single AA battery, so that saves a lot on batteries. It's got excellent response and is ergonomically shaped, guaranteeing you a great experience when you use it. Here are some other features of the Logitech VX Revolution provided by Amazon:

  • MicroGear Precision scroll wheel allows you to fly through documents at quick speeds
  • One-touch search in your favorite search engine
  • Document flip feature lets you jump from open application to open application without touching the keyboard
  • Precise laser tracking
  • Runs on a single AA battery
The Logitech VX Revolution has always served me well... in fact, I'm using it right now, which means that it works on Macs too! It is a bargain over at Amazon for $54.98, a savings of $25. It also has free shipping. Of course it is available in my AStore!

Get your hands on this mouse right away! It's another tool that will make your life much simpler!

If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my feed! Purchase today's item from my Amazon Store!

No comments: